Patricia Griffiths Chiropractic…
so often the answer
Chiropractic offers safe, drug-free, non-surgical relief and is suitable for all ages.
Patricia Griffiths is a qualified, highly experienced chiropractor working from her Brackley-based clinic. She is proud to be a member of the Royal College of Chiropractors with a specialism in pain management and Mc Timoney Chiropractic Association and is registered with the General Chiropractic Council. Patricia is covered by all major private healthcare companies but has chosen to step away from dealing with AXA PPP and BUPA.
PATRICIA GRIFFITHS DC BSc (Hons) RCC(Pain) MMCA
REGISTERED CHIROPRACTOR (Reg No 01386)
Here’s a list of conditions that chiropractors can treat:
- Ankle sprain (short term management)
- Elbow pain and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Joint pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
- Migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries
- Muscle spasms
- Plantar fasciitis (short term management)
- Rotator cuff injuries, disease or disorders
- Sciatica (General references, as opposed to pain reduction claims – see ASA Guidance)
- Shoulder complaints (dysfunction, disorders and pain – but not ‘frozen shoulder’ see ASA Guidance)
- Soft tissue disorders of the shoulder
- Tension and inability to relax
Procedure for Treatment during Covid-19 Pandemic
The clinic is open and appointments are available for new and existing patients.
Please do not request or attend a face to face appointment if you, or anyone in your household have any symptoms of Covid-19 e.g. high temperature, continuous cough, loss of/change of sense of taste or smell, or an unexplained rash.
Also, we are unable to offer face to face appointments if you have been asked to self-isolate for 10 days by the Contact Tracing Team or you have recently returned from a country where the UK Government has imposed a 10 day self isolation period. Further up to date information can be found here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-travel-corridors.
When attending your appointment, please wait in your car and Patricia will come out to take your temperature and ask you Covid-19 related questions. Please do not bring anyone else to your appointment as they will not be able to wait in the house (which is out of bounds whilst the pandemic is present) or the treatment room.
Chaperones should also be aware that they will be asked to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire and be prepared to have their temperature taken before entering the treatment room.
Please contact Patricia on 07974 118475 to talk through the new procedure to follow during the pandemic.
After suffering with back and knee pain for over 2 years, Trish has made a massive difference to not only my back but also knees and general joint pain. I could not recommend her treatments highly enough and will, most definitely be visiting again.